|Gambling responsibly will help ensure you have an enjoyable
Please consider the following Play Safe advice:
- Set a time & money limit before your visit
- Visit the Casino with family or friends
- Balance your time at the Casino with other social and
- If drinking alcohol, do so responsibly
- Take regular breaks from gambling during your visit
- Talk to our employees – we’re always happy to help
Keep your gambling in perspective, like most forms of entertainment, it costs money.
SIGNS OF UNSAFE GAMBLING
Most adults gamble safely and enjoy the entertainment experience, however some people can have difficulty with
their gambling and may experience problems as a result.
If you or someone you know is demonstrating any of the following behaviours, there may be cause for concern:
- Spending beyond what’s affordable
- Trying to win back money lost
- Becoming emotional or distressed
- Repeatedly withdrawing cash
- Gambling to avoid problems
- Neglecting work or family
- Lying about or hiding gambling
- Concerning comments about your gambling from yourself or others
- Borrowing money to gamble
- Long periods of play with few breaks
Christchurch Casino has a Host Responsibility team dedicated to assisting those experiencing difficulties with gambling. All enquiries and requests are treated very confidentially.
For information and assistance, contact us on:
Phone: (03) 371 2421
Email us at:
Our gaming machines allow you to set time and/or money spent limits by day, week, or month.
For more information about setting limits on our Gaming Machines, see our
Your Guide to Understanding Gaming Machines & Pre-Commitment (Setting Limits)
LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION?