RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL POLICY
As a responsible host, our objectives are to:
- Prevent intoxication
- Provide & actively promote substantial food options, as well as low and non-alcoholic
- Prevent minors from entering our premises
- Prevent intoxicated persons from entering or remaining on our premises
- Promote & arrange safe transport options
Please don’t be offended if we ask you to present ID, slow down your drinking,
or call it time when we think you’ve had enough.
If you choose to drink, doing so responsibly will help ensure you have an
enjoyable entertainment experience.
Please consider the following DrinkSafe advice:
- Plan your time out
- Be mindful of your limits
- Don’t drink alcohol on an empty stomach
- Quench your thirst with a non-alcoholic beverage or water first
- While drinking alcohol continue to consume both food and water
- Arrange alternative transport home – use our Shuttle service
- Look after your friends & ensure they get home safely
With 6 eateries, food to tempt all tastes is always available.
Our bars’ ever changing soda, shakes and mocktail menus offer exciting
choices to those who want a non-alcoholic drink.
CHRISTCHURCH CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT (CBD) ALCOHOL ACCORD
Christchurch Casino is committed to the CBD Alcohol Accord. We aim to partner with
key stakeholders to ensure the Christchurch CBD is a safe environment for all those
visiting the city.
We offer our Players Club members and those staying in a local hotel/motel a
complimentary ride from the Casino. Those staying in a local hotel/motel may
also request a ride to the Casino. Please make your booking at our Reception
Desk and note that boundary limits apply.
To make a booking, please call (03) 365 9999.
For those driving, we have 24 hour parking available, and if you need to take a
taxi home, you can leave your car in our car park and collect it at a later time.
Taxis are readily available outside the Casino.
|Gold Band Taxis
P: 0800 3795 795
P: 0508 447 336
|First Direct Taxis
P: 0800 505 555
|Blue Star Taxis
P: 0800 379 9799
P: 0800 808 544
CHRISTCHURCH CITY LIQUOR BAN
Christchurch City has imposed a 24/7 liquor ban between the areas bounded
by Bealey, Fitzgerald, Moorhouse, Hagley and Rolleston Avenues and Park Terrace.
LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION?