TUESDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER
With the Government’s announcement today that we will be heading back to Level 1 on Tuesday 22nd September, we are excited to be returning to an environment where your experience at Christchurch Casino will be free from some of the restrictions of the past month.
- We are once again able to welcome all visitors, including non Players Club members as strict limitations on occupancy numbers no longer apply
- Hoardings have been removed allowing for unencumbered access to all areas
- Social distancing at Gaming Machines, Table Games and in our dining areas is no longer required
- Dining service will return to normal allowing our guests to order directly from the Monza & Valley bars
- All deactivated Gaming Machines are back in action
- The 3 person limit per Table Game has been removed with back beating allowed
- Daily Poker games will re-commence tomorrow (Wednesday 23rd September) with the NZ Poker Champs date to be communicated at a later date once revised
- From today the underneath car park of the Casino will be reopened for customers to use. Parking remains free for all Players Club members.
We would like to thank you for supporting Christchurch Casino during these recent alert level changes, your patience and flexibility during this time has been appreciated.
Our open hours remain the same:
Sunday to Thursday 12pm till 12am
Friday & Saturday 12pm till 2am
Even though we are back at Level 1, we are still very conscious of your safety and want for you to feel comfortable in the Casino’s environment, therefore we will still be providing hand sanitisers and wipes and will be keeping up our stringent cleaning routines for your assurance. We encourage all guests to use the Govt contact tracing app as you enter the Casino.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
CEO Christchurch Casino