Part Time Service Staff
If you are looking for an exciting and fun career in Hospitality then you’re in luck – Christchurch Casino is searching for awesome Front of House staff members to join our team.
Part Time positions are available with a minimum of 30 hours per week, however, more hours may be available depending upon business demands. Hourly rate is $23.25 per hour!!
You will need to flexible and adaptable as you will be rostered to work in any of our F&B outlets – The Valley Bar, Monza Sports Bar, Club Aspinall and The Café.
To be part of our entertaining and fast paced work environment you will possess the following:
- Top-notch customer service and cash handling skills
- Previous Hospitality experience would be a bonus but not essential
- Ability to multi task and remain calm under pressure
- Self-motivation & energy
- Willingness to go the extra mile for our customers every time
- But most of all a big smile and great attitude
You will also need to be reliable and available to work a variety of shifts across our opening hours, which will include days, nights, and weekends. Our opening hours are 12pm to 12am Sunday through to Thursday and 12pm to 2am on Fridays and Saturdays.
There are so many great reasons to come and work for us, a fast paced environment, great people and of course the development opportunities and challenges that can only be found in a large, multi-outlet operation.
In return of your awesomeness you will receive from us…
- Great career opportunity
- On-job training and development
- Paid meal breaks
- Free uniform provided & laundered regularly
- Subsidised medical insurance after 6 months of employment
- A fun social club
- Discounted car parking plus a platter more!
Applicants must be over 20 years of age and be legally entitled to work in New Zealand. You must be either a New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a current and open work visa with at least 12 months until expiry.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply directly online with your CV and Cover Letter to Amber Aynsley, People & Culture Administration and Recruitment Coordinator.